-Dame Tu Cosita plays- -Despacito Plays- Is that funny? Is that funny? Because I keep on getting musically ads (HAH! GOT EM!) And they want me to use the app, but If I keep on seeing video thumbnails like this in my recommendations, I’m gonna stay away from it. And you may be wondering: “Alex. How can you do comedy like that?” “How could you be ever so funny?” Well, that musically clip was brought to you by Squarespace Squarespace is an all-in-one platform with no plugins no patches ever They don’t mess around with any of that. It’s flexible for any kind of website you want to make, so if you want to Store your really cool musical.ly’s You do have a place where you can put them (it’s not in hell) You can start your free trial today at www.squarespace.com/imallexx ! that’s www.squarespace.com/ I-m-a-l-l-e-x-x. Yeah, I can spell… my own name. I actually did get some form of English degree But I suppose that didn’t stop me ending up making musical.ly’s full-time, did it? Now, this video is staring me right in the face, ‘Gil Croes Musical.ly’ and it seems like he’s doing something very, very funny. Gil Croes is the brother of Jayden who we looked at last time who also was very very hilarious So we’re in for a barrel of laughs today try and contain yourself ‘Cause I know it’s gonna be hard let’s get into the musical.ly compilation I’m sorry that I’m doing this to you again -music plays- Every time he humped the air, a part of my soul died Now, I would say this content is pretty hot because it is aimed at teenage girls You know, those are the people consuming this, -Laugh Track Plays- so seeing a grown man Do sexual movements to a song is kind of off-putting, but then he does the face and now it’s okay! It’s okay now. All right, he’s allowed to do that. Take your shirt off next time That might be mainly for my enjoyment, but I’m allowed to get enjoyment out of these -phone rings- – Hello?
– Hey, uh, nyeh, I, uh, jus’ wanna – I just- I just called you because I- I had an idea, I just- He’s talking to a banana how quirky and funny! Um, what fruit do I have around? I don’t eat fruit Give me a second. I’ve gotta go… buy some All right. I don’t have fruit, but I have the next best thing Uh, a glass of strawberry jam Says a lot about my diet, don’t it? Ooh hello, is this musical.ly relatable yet. Yeah? I know, um if you also Have relationship problems retweet and leave a like Also, please tag five of your friends Are the laughing emojis on screen yet? Good. Alright, this is gonna get loads of views I’m talking to a- a pot of strawberry jam You know what? I do love how easy comedy is nowadays cause it does make my life very easy although that’s meant to be relatable, but that would imply that I talk to Other people relationship wise and I don’t so It’s probably why that one’s lost on me. Sorry, I got really depressing. I want to try and keep it upbeat and happy So let’s move on to the next musical.ly. ‘Cause I’m sure this one is gonna cheer us all up -Music plays- Oh, man, that’s good. He’s got a wig on. He’s got a wig on and he’s pretending to be a woman. He’s twerking and then he pulled a face I’m getting really tired of how repetitive these are Let’s try and perfect that because this isn’t like the Lele pons face Which we’ve all seen before, sadly This is a new one because he is properly perfected the pushback of the chin and the lip- movement. So first of all, you’ve got to go back in, right, like this and then you gotta go like- like this That’s really scary. I’m looking at myself in the viewfinder, and I’m very very worried We are learning though We’re picking up because quite clearly I need an improvement in my content and this is the way forward This is gonna become every single joke ever. I’m just gonna go -laugh track- -music plays- It just is weird, innit There’s just nothing normal about this because that was technically him putting his own ass in his own face Which is a new level of self-love even for these musically stars -music plays- -music becomes bass-boosted- You know, we’ve crossed off relatable, we’ve crossed off the face and now we’ve completed it CAUSE LOUD IS FUNNY! Did you laugh at that when I made that really loud, did that make you laugh? Or did it really upset you? Did you click off the video? Well, if you did you wouldn’t be able to see this. Nobody’s watching anymore I’ve fucked up -music plays- You know I’m a YouTuber… right? And some people say that my job is very easy You know? That I don’t have to do much, how much work goes into my videos, but there’s always a step down, there always is, and Imagine this being your job Imagine it right now. Imagine that’s what you do for a living Let’s try not to get jealous, all right? Okay? Sorry, nearly caught myself tripping. Um… Just try not to get jealous of the fact that They get to get away with doing that. I’m sure we’re about to find a video that’s really redeeming, so let’s give one of those a watch and, uh hopefully I won’t feel as bad because quite clearly they are deserving to get six hundred thousand views a video and- and 4.4 million in my recommended — Why are you looking at me like that?
– I will always look at you like this — Well stop.
– Why? — Because you’re giving me the heebie-jeebies -laugh track plays- – Good All right, that one’s just creeped me out a bit — Why are you looking at me like that?
– I will always look at you like this — Well stop.
– Why? — Because you’re giving me the heebie-jeebies -laugh track plays- – Good I suppose he’s doing that cause he thinks he’s really hot Like he thinks he’s real hot stuff. He thinks he’s really cool but if you think about who the people commenting love hearts on that gonna be Doesn’t that freak you out a bit? I love this because if you scroll down to the comments on these videos It’s just people asking for the songs- They don’t care about anything else. They’re just using these people to Bump there Spotify playlist. Oh, we’ve got a great comment says, “At 2:12 OMG” from Amber Scott So quite clearly we’re ten seconds away from some great comedy that’s gonna redeem this video. So let’s give it a look hopefully it does make me OMG But it probably won’t -music plays- Oh come on man It’s unfair to hit me with that. I thought I was gonna be laughing now I’m in love now I’m in love with your- Your beautiful head tilt. It is creeping me out how sexual these are You know, how the whole thing is based on how hot I look How… hot I look. Is that all there is to this? Is that all there is to musical.ly, just how good-looking people are? Because I’m starting to feel like that is everything we’ve got here. Look at him! Look at the way he looks at you. Doesn’t it just melt your heart? Come here. I can’t do it I can’t carry on the joke because it is starting to creep me out because he is just staring at me on the screen He’s just staring right at me. Please stop doing that Please stop staring at me. It’s actually- It’s starting to freak me out now Now I’m- you’re giving me the heebie jeebies And he’s done a face! So We’re back to laughing again. We’re back to laughing again. I knew he was gonna do that I knew he was- I knew he was going to turn it around. I’m real happy he has. You know, I thought that we were gonna end up just staring at him Doing that little funny face But no, no, he’s gone And that is comedy and now we’re in tears. We’re all collectively crying I don’t know if it’s happiness or sadness though -music plays- We- we’ve just witnessed a musical.ly collab with fortnite dances in it because we all love fortnite. Victory royale, you know You know what I’m saying. I love a chicken dinner. Oh, that’s- That’s the other one But I want to know how do musical.ly people collab Do you send each other a message on Twitter going: “I really love that face you pulled, man. We’ve got to combine our talents.” Well, thank you guys watching for this video I hope you guys did enjoy. If you did, don’t forget to leave a like, subscribe if you’re new and turn notifications on but before we go, I want to say a huge thank you to Squarespace for sponsoring Yet another video. Why, have you done that? If you guys do want to support the channel and support an incredible website design company Because they are a company that I have used previously at college and I do love Squarespace They are perfect for starting up your own new website for anything you could possibly want to do, then you can start your free trial today at www.squarespace.com/imallexx and you can get 10% off your first purchase as well. So, go give it a go Thank you so much for watching, and I appreciate it and I will see you guys Next time -Outro music plays- ily rat