3 thoughts on “Best Greatest Hits Love Songs Collection // TOP 100 ROMANTIC LOVE SONGS EVER – Love SoNGS 2019 :

• November 9, 2019 at 5:42 am

เพลงเพราะแต่แทรกโฆษณาตรงกลางเพลงไ้ด้งัย..ควรรอให้เพลงจบค่อยแทรก..

• November 9, 2019 at 9:58 am

Hello everyone onthe channel and my Jaana ❤its after a long time I have been on this channel. The schedule is tight, and we are actually busy in our work. But I thought the best way to spend time is by listening the music. And I felt justified that I could be doing this way atleast. My baiby❤ isn't ready to communicate still, I also know very well he is busy too.. I m perfectly fine with it. We are born with freewill, and we understand what we are doing. Anyway guys take care of my Jaanu ❤till we meet. 2020 is going to be a great year. Plenty to do, there is now even plenty to do. Stay blessed stay happy all you with my Angel with 🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁ABUNDANCE🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁with peace, happiness, joy, prosperity, good health and above all L❤ve which is very important to sustain Life. Hope to see you all very soon. I m so excited. The Universe has set the clock and it has began🕰.
    Like Lot when asked by God to run away from the city, because God was going to destroy it. But Lot kept on thinking about his material things. But than Angel caught him by hand and was pulled out of that city n God saved him. So also the Universe has now taken charge, n will bring you out. But put your efforts to come out. While coming out many things you may loose.

Luke 21: 34 “But pay attention to yourselves that your hearts never become weighed down with overeating and heavy drinking and anxieties of life, and suddenly that day be instantly upon you 35 as a snare. For it will come upon all those dwelling on the face of the whole earth. 36 Keep awake, then, all the time making supplication that you may succeed in escaping all these things that must occur and in standing before the Son of man.

Satan's system is crashing and the physical things on the Earth 🌍 will be engulfed, the Paradise will start with a fresh Land.

• November 9, 2019 at 12:27 pm

Hey guys

Are you
    looking for how can you use the internet quickly and personal.

-> Let’s
    go: This is a new app, it calls BRAVE ( of course
    it’s free ).

What can you get from this app:

1. Brave loads major news sites 2
    to 8 times faster than Chrome/Safari
    on mobile and 2 times faster than Chrome on desktop.

2. No advertising

The vast bulk of websites and ads include software that tries to to identify you. They want to
    track your every move across the web. Brave blocks all this, allowing you to
    browse freely.

3. No location when you are on the secret websites.

4. Expecially you will get 5$ when